To everyone who enters Chorlton Health Hub for Conscious Calm Yoga + Wellbeing classes
Please follow our guidelines and take responsibility in the recommended safety measures:
- If you have had a fever, cough, loss of taste or smell in the past 7 days, or have been advised to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace, or feel unwell with any flu like or cold symptoms then please do not enter the building. You can reschedule your booking online up to 6pm the night before or by contacting Rachael directly on the day by email or text.
- Attending class implies agreement for your name and contact details to be shared with NHS Track and Trace by Rachael IF I am requested to do so – however if the guidelines here are followed, the class will be deemed “Covid Secure” and self isolation should not normally be required
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment or class time no earlier than 10 minutes before (9:35) If you are early, you will need to wait outside, if you are late you may not be let in.
- If you arrive at the same time as someone else then please keep your distance and form a queue.
- You must be let in by your practitioner or instructor so please ring the appropriate bell (do not let yourself in by using the key code)
- Use the provided or your own hand sanitiser when you enter the building
- No outdoor shoes to be worn in the studio – please consider bringing socks to wear to move around the building.
- Keep your distance when passing others inside the building and on the stairs in particular.
- Please bring your own mat if possible (let me know if you will need to hire one in advance of the class).
- Please place your mat on one of the mat markings in the studio and avoid moving around the studio unnecessarily in order to protect the space of others.
- Please consider wearing a face covering prior to and after the class (does not need to be worn during the class)
- Enjoy your visit!
Thank you from The Hub and Rachael x